About Organic Fertilizer
A safe, highly effective alternative to chemical fertilizers.
In today's environmentally conscious society, offers a safe and cost-effective line of natural liquid fertilizers. The products are convenient and free of harmful chemicals, which makes AGGRAND the ideal choice for farmers, homeowners, commercial growers, lawn care and turf professionals seeking natural products with proven performance.
Benefits of Using Natural Fertilizer
- Potential cost savings per acre compared with chemical fertilizers
- Feeds the natural soil biology to improve soil conditions and nutrient availability
- Natural and organic formulations reduce environmental and safety concerns associated with conventional fertilizer
Opportunity to Sell
The increasing demand for sustainable fertilizers, along with USDA NOP compliance of certain products, opens many opportunities for Dealers. Recognizing the increasing marketplace demand for sustainable and organic products, Dealers can demonstrate the environmental benefits and potential cost savings realized by those who use natural fertilizers instead of chemical fertilizers.
Offers a complete line of natural-based products and provides an alternative to the potentially harmful chemical fertilizers on the market. Being natural and organically based products, is an environmentally responsible choice. Fertilizers promote maintaining and building the soil by encouraging microbial growth and the breakdown of nutrients for plants. Their small particle size and liquid formulations also allow for rapid uptake when applied directly to leaves (foliar feeding). In addition, products contain nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium as primary macronutrients; and calcium, magnesium and sulfur as secondary macronutrients, all of which are the major drivers for plant growth and development:
- Nitrogen is a component in all proteins that dictates the function of the plant cell. Nitrogen deficiency results in plants with stunted growth.
- Phosphorus is needed to convert light energy to chemical energy. It is essential for plant growth, flower and seed production.
- Potassium regulates stomata activity for gas exchange, reduces water loss and increases drought tolerance.
- Calcium regulates nutrients entering the plant and activation of plant enzymes.
- Magnesium is an important component of chlorophyll where photosynthesis takes place.
- Sulfur is important in the composition of the chloroplasts, amino acids and vitamins.
Natural Fertilizers are a safe and effective alternative to high-analysis chemical fertilizers.
Conducts ongoing research and testing to ensure only the highest-quality natural ingredients are used in the formulation fertilizers. Formulations are developed, tested and adjusted to provide products that can offer optimum fertility for each plant type.
Growers are recognizing the importance of environmental responsibility as they tend to their gardens, lawns and crops. They also recognize their homes, businesses and farms will be judged according to the appearance of their gardens, landscapes and fields.Natural fertilizers offer the perfect solution – natural-based products that deliver outstanding results.